1. Q: Is it free of charge to attend the Conference?
A: Free of charge.
2. Q: Could the registration information be amended after its submission?
A: No. Please kindly confirm your attendance before registration.
3. Q: In the process of registration, how could such problems as “no new registrations”, “incorrect identification code”, “the picture can not be uploaded” and “registration can not be submitted” be solved?
A: Please use the latest version of the browser, or try again after a while.
4. Q: How do you arrange the lunches during the conference?
A: The networking lunches are arranged for delegates from international and regional organizations, customs administrations and other governmental agencies.
5. Q: Who will be invited to the dinners?
A: Delegates from international organizations, customs administrations and other governmental agencies are invited to the reception on February 8 and welcome dinner on February 9.
6. Q: Is the accommodation free of charge?
A: No. Six hotels near the Conference venue are recommended with preferential prices. Please visit the “Conference and hotel” of the website.
7. Q: May I choose the hotels other than six recommended hotels?
8. Q: Are there shuttle buses between the recommended hotels and the Conference Center?
A: Yes. On every meeting day, the shuttle buses will be arranged between the recommended hotels and Conference Center before and after the meeting.
9. Q: Where can I know the further details of the sponsorship?
A: Please contact the WCO officer, Mr. Ludovic Thanay or China Customs officer, Mr. Hao Guang (T: +86-10-65195398).
T: +32 (0)2 2099 420
F: +32 (0)2 2099 292